Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nightstand and a Couple of Beds...

My husband is off on vacation this week, even though the kids are in school.  We had kept the hope that we might be able to go visit family in Colorado over the summer, but when that didn't pan out we planned for him to take vacation for the holidays.  Nope.  Those days are blacked out by the boss, so we had to use it or lose it.  Oh well.....we have a great week planned full of projects and leisurely alone time!

I finished the nightstand for Austin:

I have to finish a job for this bed by Sunday:


I'm about half done building this bed by Pottery Barn (photo credit Pottery Barn):


Our week will be full of sawdust, stain, and paint, but it's so exciting to just get to spend time TOGETHER!! 

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails