Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!  My name is Erica Ryan and I am a mom to five great kids and wife to a great man.  I have always tried to be thrifty due to my family size, but with the current economic crisis I've had to become even more so.  I originally started this blog in October of 2009 to be a resource for coupon links and sales, but have evolved into a more me-friendly format.  I found I was spending HOURS each day pairing sales ads with coupons and providing links and explainations, when there were already soooo many other great blogs doing the same thing. 
I recently decided to switch the focus of this blog to my life and what I do in my own home to save money.  I've begun building my own furniture (thanks, knock-off wood!) and am trying to switch my focus to doing and making more things to save money in the overall.  I still have a HUGE coupon binder that I take into every store (hey, you never know what you might have a coupon for!), and I will post deals frequently, but that will no longer be my focus.

Comments and emails are welcome - I'll do my best to answer each question as it comes.  Please subscribe to my feed either via email or RSS in order to get updates daily.

Thank you - I wish you all the best!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Erica! I love the site, very good job! And your right, you do have five GREAT kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis,
    Your doing a great job. I saw starbucks on here and that's all I needed for inspiration to come back. You have some great offers I will be putting to good use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails