Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Making Progress!


I can safely say I'm making progress!  I have finished the end tables:




I love these!!  I need to make some for myself now...LOL.

I have Austins nightstand stained I just need to seal it and add the hinge to the top.

I also started staining the sides to the shadow boxes I'm building for all his medals and ribbons:

I have started building a queen sized plank bed:
As well as a twin sized arch bed with finials (I've only drawn out the arch - no cutting yet!!):
In my down time I'm drawing out my plans for the laundry room ( I am NOT an artist, but graph paper sure helps!):
I'm going to build lockers in there, plus new shelves on the wall that houses the washer/dryer, and a new 3 part bin for sorting lights, darks, and bleach.  Should look great when it gets done (next year maybe??)!

I'm also enjoying my new issue of Wood Magazine!

There's a project in here I'd just LOVE to make for my sis for Christmas!  No, it's not the bench!  We'll see how things shape up after I get these beds done...I'm supposed to start that 13 piece furniture order next month, so we'll see how much time I have.

I better get to work - yesterday and today were lazy days, but I do have a few things that have to get done before the kids get home!  Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, they look really good, and I just got my free wood working magazine too! I bet the laundry room will look nice too, maybe the kids will put thier dirty laundry on ther from now on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails