Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Bed is Built!


I feel like I've been going in slow motion lately.  I know I haven't posted much recently, but I've been suffering from severe fatigue these past few weeks, sorry.  My energy is nill, so my progress is veeery slow...but I'm happy to report I was able to finish building the queen bed I've been working on!!


I'll add the first coat of stain sometime tomorrow, so I can't wait to see what it looks like!!

If my energy level permits, I also have a rather ambitious freezer cooking plan scheduled this week.  I've been stocking up on brownie mix, cookie dough, pancake mix, chicken, ground turkey, etc, so I'm hoping to get LOTS of cooking done this week!

To those of you who live in the Cypress, TX area: I want to announce that I'm going to be holding my first EVER coupon class on Saturday, September 25, 10 a.m. at Cypress Fellowship!!  Attendance is FREE and childcare will be provided.  I'm going to be holding an in-depth class on how to use coupons effectively and I'll be sending you home with a great packet full of info.  If you'd like to come, please email me at eriry3@sbcglobal.net and I'll add you to the list.  Hope to see you there!

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. The bed looks nice and strong, Im excited to see your freezer cooking prject. I wish I was visiting to come to your class, I hope that is fun for you! I also hope everything is ok with you being tired too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails