Friday, July 30, 2010

Looky Looky! Presents!


I grabbed my mail today to find these gorgeous little gift boxes nestled inside their shipping box (they were wrapped in that cute tissue paper too!):


I was SO excited - my packages from lisaleonardonline.com had come in!  I ordered myself some beautiful pearl and sterling silver earrings:


They're simply stunning!  I make my own jewelry alot of the time, but these were just too pretty to pass up - gorgeous!  I also ordered a gift for my daughter Taylor for Christmas since she's girly-girl:


 It's an adorable sterling silver ladybug charm necklace with her name "taylor renee" hand stamped inside!  I haven't EVER seen anything so lovely - I'm beyond thrilled! 

I received a gift certificate for lisaleonardonline.com, and I was enthralled by all the gorgeous designs they have - you can personalize almost anything!  Here are some of my absolute favorites (I'm sure I'll be ordering more for myself AND for gifts!):






Her pictures (and her jewelry!) are AMAZING - I'm jealous!  I could shop here ALL DAY!  Here are a few extras to know about when shopping online:

1. Today is FREE earring Friday!  You can get a free pair of earrings with any purchase all day today (Friday, July 30, 2010)!  Just put "free earring Friday" in the comment section of your order.  More details.... 

2. Sign up for the Lisa Leonard newsletter and get a coupon for 15% off your order!

3. You'll want to buy everything, so just be prepared! 

Have fun shopping everyone - I know I did!  :o)

1 comment:

  1. How pretty, now you'll have to get Kevin to maybe take you out on a date night with those fancy earrings! And how cute for Taylor, I bet its almost hard not to give her to her now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails