Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Beds Are Almost Done...


After three days of just feeling "blah", I can finally say the beds are almost done!  I finished staining them yesterday and added the first coat of sealer this evening. 


I also got Austins hat racks stained:

I added a second coat of stain after this...

The beds will be ready to put in their rooms on Saturday, so I'll need to get that paint touched up and the basebaords painted tomorrow...ugh!  Do you ever get something started and then lose steam?  I do!

I'll be building the girls' nightstands this weekend, so stay tuned for those designs as well.  I'll also be posting about some end tables I'm building for my super nice neighbor Kristi.  :o)  I think I should have done those nightstands a few days ago, but I forgot.  Oops.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails