Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Beds Are Stained!


Today was a bit of a lazy day as well, but I did accomplish a few things (besides snapping up more of those Kroger deals before the sale ends!).  I got the first coat of stain applied to the girls' beds:

They need a second coat...

I also added the ribbon to the memo board:

Cute, huh?

I got the hat racks sanded for Austins hat collection:

I need to add the pegs, sand, and stain.

I keep having these days where I just feel blah, so I end up not wanting to do anything!  Hopefully I'll get some good sleep tonight and wake up ready to go.

I also thought I would share a little insight into my shop habits:

Sometimes (when I'm not working with stain) I wear my pretty little skirts or dresses and my sparkle flip flops!  Who says you can't be covered in sawdust and still look girly??


Today was a stain day.  Yuck.  This is what my legs and hands look like!  I sooooo need a mani pedi!

Well, it's off to bed for me.  I *need* to read a few chapters of my newest Kindle book, then I'll say my prayers and drift away to dreamland. 

Next update is tomorrow...have a good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails