Friday, February 25, 2011

Organizing Plans for the Weekend



What you see above is a  pile of my "extra" stuff in my extra room!  I've been buying alot of additonal items these last two weeks due to the tremendous sales, and then I haul it all upstairs in grocery sacks.  I dumped them all out today to see what a mess I have, and WOW!   My plan for tomorrow is to integrate all this stuff into my other "extra" boxes:


Those are 18 gallon bins that I use to store all my non-perishables such as cereals, canned foods, toiletries, medicines, etc.  I usually keep them filled, but a few had gotten a little lower than I'd like, which is why I've been working so hard to refill them.  I know it may seem excessive to some, but we have seven people in our family so I keep plenty of extra supplies so I don't ever have to pay full price!  Plus, I like to have lots on hand to donate if someone is in need.

Wish me luck - I think I need a few more boxes!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails