Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh Yeah....

Oh yeah.  I forgot to mention the tabs I have now (Walgreens, Printable Coupons, Kroger, etc...) are no longer really relevant. 

I'm certainly NOT going to remove the last 920 posts I've dedicated to saving money, but I won't be keeping up the easy-find tabs much longer.  You can STILL find certain posts by using the "search" function on the right hand side, OR you can just click on "older/previous posts" at the bottom of the screen.

The blog is gonna look pretty doofy for awhile since I have no plans to have it redesigned for awhile unless I figure out how to do it myself (which is entirely possible!).  Just bear with me please.  It'll look better soon enough.

I took down the savings/coupon ads earlier today as well.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails