Friday, October 23, 2009

Shopping Marathon Today!

WOW! I had a great day shopping with a friend today. We went to Walgreens, WalMart, Target, and Kroger. I spent 41.00 out of pocket, had a whole counter full of stuff, and earned 21.00 in gift cards and register rewards! Here's some highlights from my excursions today:

Target:

Buy 4 Glade holiday items, get a $5 gift card
I bought 4 holiday candle holders, used 4 $2.00/2 coupons found inside, paired them with the buy a Glade candle holder get a refill free x 4 (found in the coupon dispensers in some stores), and ended up MAKING $4.00 after coupons and gift card!!

Airwick I-motion scented oil warmer starter kit on sale for $5.00, used the $4/1 coupon and paid $1.00!

Value pack of 2 Scope mouthwash (giant size) on clearance for $3.24, paired it with the $1.00/1 coupon and paid $1.12 per bottle!

Walmart:

Reach dental floss .96, used the $1.00/1 coupon and got them FREE!

Oreo fudge shop limited edition cookies - 2/$4.00, used the $1.00/1 coupon found on package and paid $1.00 each!


Kroger:

Buy 4 participating items, get a $4 instant rebate. I bought 8 Nature Valley nut clusters, used 8 $1.00/1 coupons, got an $8.00 instant rebate, and paid .50 each! These are WONDERFUL - I LOVE them!

Frank's Red Hot sauce - small bottle .99. I used my .35/1 coupon, Kroger tripled it, and I got it FREE!

Dial hand soap .99. I used my .35/1 coupon, Kroger tripled it, I got it FREE!

Walgreens:

Vaseline Sheer Infusions lotion 6.99. I used my $1.00/1 coupon and got a RR for 6.99, makng it a $1.00 money-maker!

Zantac heartburn medicine, 24 ct 8.99. I used my $1.00/1 coupon and got a RR for $8.99, making it a $1.00 money-maker!

The deals are awesome everywhere you look! I calculated what I've spent out of pocket this week at ALL stores, and I spent 138.41, and I ended up having a total of 144.50 in register rewards, extra care bucks, and gift cards, making my total weekly shopping bill $0.00 with a profit of $6.01!!! AMAZING!!!


Stay tuned for more posts...

3 comments:

  1. Hi again! We met in Walmart! Purchased my binder and went online and found some great Internet coupons! Thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lisa!! I am so excited to see you on here. I remember you, and I can't wait to get this blog really rolling so I can share more deals with you. I'm planning to take some photos of my free stuff today and I'll be posting the pics and updates.

    My husband and I were also talking last night about how we can roll all these great deals into helping the needy. I see you're a pastor - any ideas?

    Talk soon...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah - I'll also be reviewing this weeks sales and coupons for you, so be sure to look for that here. I bougth 10 newspapers again yesterday, so there's a whole lot of great stuff to be found. If you didn't get a paper or want more, many stores still have the Sunday paper on Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails