Monday, October 26, 2009

Coupon Dreams

Have you ever thought about something SO much that you dreamt about it? Well, I have and now my husband is dreaming about coupons too! I woke up to a one-eyed monster yesterday morning, grumbling about a 3 lb bag of cat litter for 23.99. He seems pretty mad so I ask him what's wrong. He glares at me with one eye open and tells me that I just bought a 3 lb bag of cat litter for 23.99 because I had a$4.00 off coupon. Hmmm...bargain shopping, that is not!

I've been so consumed with this couponing deal that even my family is dreaming of savings...:o)

Check back soon - I'm gathering all my freebies over the last two weeks so you can see all the deals I've been able to snag. I'm also working on a list of the best local deals for this week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails