Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Minute Gifts for Mom: Coach, Bath & Body Works and More!



Mother's Day is right around the corner, and for those of you who haven't gotten a gift yet, here are a few ideas:





A few low or no cost ideas (these are ALWAYS my favorite!):

1. Breakfast in bed

2. Family movie marathon (this is usually my time to watch all those chick-flicks!)

3. Homemade cards or gifts (love these!)

4. Family picnic in the park

5. Sightseeing

6. Home spa day - manicure, pedicure, and makeover - at home

7. Write mom a letter telling her what she means to you

8. Clean house for mom!!

9. Family craft day

I've been a mom now for 16 years and every mom's day is special to me because of my kids.  We're a large family and money is always tight, so when my family makes things or does things from the heart it means so much more to me than a big gift. 

This year I'd like to watch a few movies (Avatar and Tooth Fairy) and have a picnic in my backyard on my new outdoor furniture!  I've also been wanting to show my kids a few woodworking ideas - I was thinking of building birdhouses or something.  Three of my five kids have been hanging out with me in the garage lately and have been playing with the scraps.  I think it would be alot of fun to build something with them this mom's day!

Love your mama, just as she loves you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails