Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sign Up for the Murphy USA E Club for Special Coupons + Buy One Get One Free Amp or Rockstar Energy Drink




I signed up for the Murphy USA E club several weeks ago and have been soooo pleased with the coupons I've received!  The newest one I received yesterday was for a buy one get one free Amp or Rockstar energy drink, and the last coupon was for $2.00 off a $10.00 gas purchase (that one was awesome!).

We have a Murphy USA gas station near us at our local Walmart, and I'm pretty sure most of the Walmart gas stations are Murphy USA, but you can check to see if there's a location near you.  It's definitely worth the 30 seconds it'll take to sign up - my first coupon arrived in my inbox immediately!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails